How To Apply Eyeliner
How To Apply Liquid Eyeliner
Liquid eyeliner gives wide lines that draw attention and make your eyes stand out. If you have oily skin or sweat, it is possible to find such perfect eye makeup. Regular pencil or powder change eyeliners and move, while the liquid liner look good, even during active days. However, not everyone has a deft hand for the implementation and some skill is involved. Preparation of your eyes and rest comfortably in front of a mirror to apply the makeup of the first times. Here is how to apply liquid eyeliner.
- Dip the brush into the paint.
- Wipe off excess from the tip of the brush on the sides of the pot.
- Make your eyes tight skin, gently pull the outer skin of the eye with the left index finger.
- Use your right hand to draw a line from inside the eye to the center, just above the pupil.
- Allow media to dry first few seconds. Then dip the brush into the paint again.
- Draw the second half of the output line at the end of the first line to the outer edge of the eye.
- Give the eye end of a slight elevation of a sexy eye look.
- Repeat for the other eye. Applying the liquid eyeliner only on the upper eyelashes. Use a pencil at the bottom lashes if you want a line on the bottom.
What to Avoid
For best results, avoid the misuse of the product. Avoid any of the following :
- Do not run water over your brush. This kind of brushes should be replaced, not cleaned.
- Do not apply liquid eyeliner pencil, or vice versa.
- Avoid putting liquid eyeliner on the edge of the eye.
- Start with a thin line that apply more to get a broader line.
- Do not attempt to remove liquid eyeliner with just soap and water. Use baby oil or eye makeup remover.
Practice Makes Perfect
Apply eyeliner with a brush you can feel a little tricky at first but with practice you improve your technique. Try different colors like black, brown or purple for a little eye drama.